Don’t Get Saddled With Belly Fat From Your Holiday Dinners!
On this podcast episode you’ll discover 5 steps to keep the belly fat off during the holidays. You’ll also be given two amazingly delicious recipes.
One of those recipes is Cauliflower Bacon Mash and the other is Cauliflower Potato Salad. Both of these delicious recipes will help you burn belly fat and are very simple to make.
What are you doing for the holidays? Belly Burnin’ Nation, please enjoy it and be safe!
Here are the 5 Steps To Keep The Belly Fat Off During The Holidays:
1 | You Don’t Have To Make The Same Traditional Choices
2 | Ditch The Regular Mashed Potatoes
3 | Load The Majority Of Your Plate Up With Meats & Veggies
4 | Don’t Let Your Emotions Get The Best Of You While Eating
5 | Relax And Let Yourself Indulge But Not To The Point Of Becoming Bloated Or Stuffed
Support The Show
Links To Other Things We Discussed In This Episode
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil (don’t sub coconut oil here unless you want your mash having coconut flavor, MCT oil is flavorless)
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Pink Himalayan Sea salt to taste
- Go for like a 1/2 pound of all-natural real bacon - don’t sub turkey bacon or anything that says fat-free bacon. You want to ingest those fats!
- Lightly slow cook them in the oven 350 degrees, we’ll usually leave them in the oven for about 10 minutes, then pull them out and flip each individual bacon and put them back in for 5-10 minutes. (do not let them get crispy), and dice em up!
- Steam the cauliflower until tender, drain, and blend ¾ of the cauliflower with all other ingredients except the bacon in a high-powered blender or use a powered hand blender.
- Stir in the bacon.
- Blend a little more until chunky.
- If you want even more burnin’ flavor, add 1-2 tablespoons of the bacon grease.
If you have any questions or concerns, please drop ’em in the comment section below, email us or record your question using our SpeakPipe button at the bottom of your screen.
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Burn Off Your Beer Belly Podcast.
Cheers! We’ll talk to you again next episode!